My Wiltshire is a platform for accessing Wiltshire Council services. It is available on the web at www.wiltshire.gov.uk or as a mobile app 24/7 to make it as accessible as possible for residents and visitors.
Currently the main functions are for reporting issues to Wiltshire Council such as highways, street scene, rubbish collection, fraud and trading standards. You can attach documents, photos or videos to provide additional information and pinpoint exact locations using the mapping software on your device.
When you submit your report it goes to the relevant Wiltshire Council service for processing, if you are a registered user you will be kept up to date with the progress of your report.
There are many features to My Wiltshire, as a registered user you can:
- View your submitted reports
- Save a report as draft and submit at a later time
- Receive up-to-date progress reports, on each issue you have reported.
- Add notes to existing reports
What issues can you report?:
You can submit reports for issues such as;
- Abandoned vehicles
- Dog Fouling
- Dead Animals
- Fly Tipping
- Faulty Streetlights
- Missed rubbish collection
- Roads Pavements and Highways
- Public Litter Bins
- Street Litter/Sweeping
- Trading Standards issues
How do you submit a report?:
- Select the category of the report.
- Complete the questions.
- Capture the evidence, either a photo or video.
- Enter the location.
- Submit the report.